Prescriptions & Orders:
It is necessary to understand that the term We refers to the selling party which is Sajilo Okhati Pvt. Ltd. and its partners responsible for providing pharmaceuticals delivery services. Also, the term customer refers to the buying party which is the group of people using the Sajilo Okhati services.
1. We believe any pharmaceuticals ordered by the customer were lawfully prescribed to the customer by a licensed medical doctor.
2. The customer must provide a complete and authentic prescription to us during delivery and registration. We will not honor any order for prescription medication if the customer fails to do so.
3. We strictly prohibit the use of fake and unauthorized prescription, which is an illegal offence and the customer is solely responsible for compliance with applicable local, national and international laws. The customer must bear the sole responsibility for any physical, mental or other harm that may occur to anyone due to such occurrences.
4. We believe the customer will strictly follow the prescription guidelines advised by the doctor and do not misuse or abuse the medication. The customer must bear the sole responsibility for any physical, mental or other harm that may occur to anyone due to such occurrences.
5. For drugs categorized as narcotics by Nepal’s administrative institution, the physical presence of the customer is a must during delivery.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any order if the prescription does not satisfy our safety protocols.
7. Return, Refund, Delivery and Discount policies are subject to the internal management of Sajilo Okhati Pvt. Ltd.
It is necessary to understand that the term We refers to the selling party which is Sajilo Okhati Pvt. Ltd. and its partners responsible for providing medical records management services. Also, the term customer refers to the buying party which is the group of people using the Sajilo Okhati services.
1. Health Record and Prescriptions: We prioritize the confidentiality of any health and medical records and data provided by the customer and will not be used without the customer’s consent.
2. Log Files: sajilookhati.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons: Like any other website, sajilookhati.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
8. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
9. Children's Information: Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. sajilookhati.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The above terms and conditions are governed by the laws prescribed by the Government of Nepal.